Where We Play
where we play
The Capitol Theatre | Leamington United Mennonite Church | The Heritage Auditorium | Chrysler Theatre | St. Anne's Church
The Capitol Theatre
121 University Avenue, West, Windsor
The home of the Windsor Symphony Orchestra! All Masterworks and Toldo Pops series concerts take place at The Capitol, as do most Windsor Symphony Youth Orchestra performances and Concerts for Kids.
Metered street parking is available, the fee for meters is $1.25/hour enforced Monday - Saturday from 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Metered street parking is free after hours, on Sundays, and on holidays.
The following paid lots and garages are located within a block of the theatre:
- Pelissier St. parking garage at the corner of Pelisiser and Park St. W.
- Pay and display lots on Victoria Ave. between University Ave. W and Park St. W. (exact change needed).
- An attended parking at the corner of Victoria Ave. and University Ave. W. This lot is parking by permit only unless the attendant is present. Please do not park unless attendant is present.
Please note: The WSO nor The Capitol are responsible for tickets or towed vehicles.
Leamington United Mennonite Church
78 Oak Street East, Leamington
Intimate Classics series concerts and Messiah and More are performed at Leamington United Mennonite Church.
Ample free parking is available at the church. Lots are located in front and in back of the building.
The Heritage Auditorium
(formerly Assumption University Chapel)
2nd Floor, Assumption Hall, University of Windsor
400 Huron Church Road, Windsor
The WSO returns to a favourite venue - perfect for intimate performances. The Intimate Classics series takes place on the campus of the University of Windsor in The Heritage Auditorium.
How to get to the Heritage Auditorium:
- From the Freed-Orman Centre entrance on the north-east corner of the building (accessible entrance): coat check is to the left, the Freed-Orman Centre is to the right (west), proceed west to the main hallway and go up the stairs on the left, or continue straight to the elevator. The Heritage Auditorium is immediately to the right of stairs, immediately to the left of the elevator.
- From the main entrance facing Huron Church Road on the west side of the building. Enter and take the left (north) hallway. Proceed through double doors, the elevator will be on the left, a short hallway with the stairs is to the right. The Heritage Auditorium is immediately to the right of stairs, immediately to the left of the elevator.
Street parking is available on Huron Church Road. Paid parking lots are available off Huron Church Road on the south side of the building and off University between Assumption Hall and Assumption Church.
The Chrysler Theatre at the St. Clair Centre for the Arts
201 Riverside Drive West, Windsor
The annual Jeans 'n Classics concert takes place at the Chrysler Theatre.
Parking: Metered street parking is available. A paid parking garage is located on Ferry Street directly across from the Chrysler Theatre entrance.
St. Anne's Church, Tecumseh
12233 Tecumseh Road East, Tecumseh
The Windsor Symphony Orchestra presents Messiah & More at St. Anne's Church in Tecumseh.
Parking: Ample free parking in the church parking lot, located behind the church off Lesperance Road.
WARNING!!! DO NOT MODIFY THIS CODE: Modification of this code may disable your account. START OF VENDINI TAG Copyright (C) 2016 Vendini, Inc. All Rights Reserved. TROUBLESHOOTING: The HTML code below is one continuous line. Line breaks in the code below may cause problems launching the window. --> Join Our Mailing List Now!