- www.windsorsymphony.com, www.mywso.ca and www.windsorsymphony.ca are owned and operated by the Windsor Symphony Society
- We do not collect information that personally identifies individuals except when individuals knowingly provide such specific information on a voluntary basis. When you register information on a WSO site, that information is collected and maintained solely by the Windsor Symphony Society. You can choose not to provide certain information, however, such choice may restrict your ability to take advantage of many of our features.
The WSO never discloses personal information. However, occasionally, the WSO will exchange lists of names and addresses only with our sponsors and other like-minded arts organizations. These sponsors and organizations must comply with strict data privacy standards, including rules and guidelines of federal privacy legislation, and is required to destroy the information supplied after one use. Should you wish not to have your name shared please contact us and we will ensure that you are not included in any of those list trades. The WSO does not exc hange names and address for the purposes of fundraising.
- We advise that we will be performing statistical analysis of user behaviour and characteristics, in order to measure interest in and use of the various sections of our site so as to improve design and navigation and to gather marketing information. Only aggregated data from these analyses, not individual data, will be used for this purpose. In addition, we also use the information that you provide to communicate with you. We offer free electronic and other information to users on a voluntary subscription basis. Users may remove themselves from any mailing list by following the instructions contained in every communication provided.
- If you are under eighteen (18) be sure to obtain your parents' or guardians' permission before you send any information about yourself (name, address, email address, etc.) to us or anyone else over the Internet. We encourage parents to be aware of their children's online use and activities.
- If you do not want a cookie placed on your computer as a result of using the WSO sites, you may disable cookies altogether by modifying the Preferences section of your web browser. Note that it is possible that some aspects of the WSO sites may be unavailable to you if you choose this option. If you have no problem accepting cookies, but wish to be informed of their appearance, you may turn on a warning prompt by modifying the cookie warning section also located in the Preferences section of your web browser.
If at any time you would like to access, correct or add to your personal information that we maintain, make a complaint regarding the management of your personal information, or be removed from any of our mailing or call lists, we encourage you to contact us to address your concerns, complaints and questions.
487 Ouellette Avenue, Windsor, ON N9A 4J2
519-973-1238, ext. 16 or toll free at: 1-888-327-8327, ext 16
If we are unable to resolve your complaint in a satisfactory manner, you can contact the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada, at www.privcom.gc.ca.